It's never too soon to plan your exit strategy and the rest of your life.
- Succession planning
- Practice investment
- Management and admin support
We're buying into quality medical practices now - contact us for a confidential discussion, and to find out more about our 22 year track record in delivering quality support and investment services to medical centres and NGOs.
06 834 2388 | Email
Radius Medical co-invests in medical centres alongside shareholding doctors. With an interest in investing in the range of 20 - 100%, we're very flexible, depending on the circumstances and situation of your practice.
When Radius Medical co-invests in your practice, you'll benefit from:
- the expertise of an experienced investor in medical centres - with a 22 year proven track record in NZ primary care, we understand your healthcare business
- the backing of a professional business partner, with financial, strategic and corporate governance expertise
- a practice team which enjoys comprehensive 'back office' and admin support, leaving them free to deliver excellent healthcare
- a solid exit strategy through an enhanced market for your practice shares
- professional involvement at board level, providing fresh perspectives to your strategic direction and business development.
Our approach is to work alongside practices, supporting the team as needed to provide the best care they can while ensuring the business side remains viable and rewarding to owners.
See the case study which shows the difference our investment and support has made to a practice in our group.
In addition to investment, Radius Medical Solutions provides comprehensive support services for medical centres, lifting the load of centre administration and giving centre managers and staff practical systems and clear information for action.These services are available to medical centres whether we invest in your practice or not.
Our full range of options, from management services to branding are fully flexible to meet the needs of individual practices. There's something for practices of all sizes:
- Essential: for entry level and small practices
- Optimum: comprehensive, full support for larger practices
- Tailored: Individual or one-off services and projects
We provide these services to independently-owned practices as well as those our group invests in. We continue to develop and update our services to meet the current and future demands on primary care providers.
"With Radius, I now spend most of my work time concentrating on my medicine and my patients."
Dr Charles Sanders spent 13 years as a solo GP in South Africa, providing daily healthcare, plus night and weekend cover. He knows the toll that sort of workload takes - and South African medicine had far less red tape than New Zealand.
Charles joined The Doctors practice in New Lynn when it opened in 1996. He became general manager and a shareholder in the business, which is now part of the Radius Medical group. It has 9 doctors (some part-time) and 11,800 enrolled patients and is open seven days a week, providing comprehensive services from walk-in accident and medical care to minor surgery and chronic care.
Being part of the Radius Medical group has benefits for all members of a practice team. We work alongside practice staff, providing systems and support as needed so you can focus on delivering excellent care.
For owners / shareholders:
- increased return on investment
- better exit options through Radius equity participation
- improved resale values through association with a national brand
- corporate governance & business compliance support
If you're setting up a new GP practice or accident and medical centre, why reinvent the wheel?
Over the past 20 years or more, Radius Medical has grown and evolved with the changing face of general practice in New Zealand. We've worked out the best ways to support practices to be great health care providers, good employers, and profitable businesses. Our fee structure has been developed to fit your practice size, while our services are tailored to meet your needs.
Life is precious - if you're a GP setting up a new service, or joining with others to form an amalgamated practice, contact us to find out how we can support your initiative.